By partnering with Faculty of Arts you will gain to access to cutting edge research and state of the arts facilities to give you a competitive advantage. Partnership with Faculty of Arts gives you an opportunity to take advantage of industry focused funding schemes that can be utilised to leverage funding, such as the ARC Linkage Program Scheme, the Priming Grants, and the Global Innovation Linkages programme.
Below are a few examples of our most recent partnerships and collaborations with industry partners
- Partnership with National Library of Australia and Australian Broadcasting Corporation to investigate intergenerational dynamics and the impact of dramatic social, technological and environmental changes on the experiences and attitudes of succeeding Australian generations.
- Collaboration with The Victorian Deaf Society to improve models for service delivery for Deaf consumers of aged care services
- Partnership with Victoria Police to help counter terrorism and violent extremism.
- Collaboration with Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA), Australasian Performing Rights Association (APRA), Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society (AMCOS), Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA), Australian Independent Recording labels (AIR) to analyise and music recording sector in Australia and identify potential for growth
- Partnership with Victorian Department of Health and Human Services, Mind Australia, Wellways (former Mental Illness Fellowship), Neami National, Victorian Mental Illness Awareness Council, Tandem Carers to determine how supported decision-making for people diagnosed with severe mental illness and family carers can enhance the process of personal recovery from mental illness.
- Partnership with Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade to generate new findings on the impact of gender provisions of peace agreements on women’s participation in key areas of high relevance for Australian national interests in promoting global stability and peace.
- Collaboration with Northern Health to improve services of psychologist-patient consultations that are interpreter-mediated.
- Partnership with People with Disability Australia (PWDA) to study experiences of women with disability in terms of violence, especially sexual assault and intimate partner violence, and pathways and barriers to accessing support and justice responses to such violence
- Partnership with Australian Alcohol and Drug Foundation, VicHealth, Australian National Preventive Health Agency to determine the extent, nature, and impact, of children and young people’s exposure to alcohol advertising when watching sport TV.